Silk Screen Stencils|
Go Almost Anywhere
Whether you make arts
and crafts for a living or for fun, PhotoEZ
silk screen printing supplies
will introduce you to a whole new
world of surface design. PhotoEZ can do anything
a rubber stamp or a cut-out
stencil can do and more. You have the freedom to create your own stencils with
either your own drawings or from your choice of clip art images and
You can use your screens with spray paint, etching paste,
textile paint, oil based paints, ceramic paint, ceramic glazes, enamels and tube
acrylic paints. You can
use your screens to print on:
A rubber stamp can’t be made into any image you want in 15 minutes, if at all. Neither will it stamp around a curve
or work with those lush interference acrylic paints. A rubber stamp won’t do very well on glass, or ceramics, metal or
furniture. They are rarely as large as 8 ½” by 11” and can be rather expensive.
- Fabric... quilt squares, banners or layer upon layer complex cloth, or yardage to sew.
- Clothes... vests, scarves, kimonos, kids clothes, t-shirts
- Ceramics... tiles, cups, bowls, plates and sculpture
- Glass... etching paste or paint for bottles, glasses, plates, and windows
- Wood... boxes, trays, chests, tables and chairs
- Paper... personalized greeting cards, memory albums, journals covers, art collages and hand printed papers
- Walls... borders, and accents
- Metal... signs, instrument panels, sculpture
A cut-out stencil won’t do an “o” or any shape with a middle. Unless you’re very good at it, you won’t be able to cut a
design to your own satisfaction in fifteen minutes.
PhotoEZ can do all of this and more.....
Pauline Purdum teaches at Fat Cat Pottery in Wilmington, N.C.
She does fantastic imagery using PhotoEZ standard sheets.
View her most recent work by clicking the image below: